Friday, May 30, 2008

At the Movies!

Another fabulously Fun engagement session
in Downtown Raleigh!!




Jessica and Matthew:
How we met:
Online...computer nerds all the way.
Our first date: At the Movies--Sunday morning showing of Ice Age II, followed by a quick lunch and running some errands (friends say we were married before we ever even met), then a surprise ending with Matt taking me to dinner at my favorite restaurant.
Location: Greensboro, NC
The Proposal: I was still in the middle of my semester at school in Virginia so Matt was set to come visit me. Saturday evening we went out for dinner to a new restaurant. After a fantastic meal we were about to order desert when our impatient waiter popped up at the table with a delicious dish adorned with a very shiny ring. Cleaning of the ring, asking for my hand, yes' all around, happy tears and applause followed suit. Then to top it off, I couldn't reach anyone on their phones to tell them the news...
Wedding Date: Pre -Iraq September 29, 2007 Raleigh, NC
Celebration: Our lives Post-Iraq June 20, 2009 Haywood Hall,Raleigh, NC

No comments: