Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jeanette and Josh

Been off the map with a very busy season. :) Instead of individual posts I'll have to post a "BEST OF SPRING 2008". I'll post again soon.

I was eager today due to my early morning session with a couple that truly enjoy being with one another. Lots of fun with this high energy couple! They LOOOVVVEE to RUN!!! -- and the endorphins were definitely flowing.:-) While they were out for a run... is how he proposed. Congratulations!!

Meet Jeanette and Josh:
Girls 1st LOVE...
Stiletto Shoes {sorry guys}





1 comment:

Ms. L. said...

THE PICTURES ARE FANTASTIC!!! They truly capture who Josh and I are together--THANK YOU!!!!!!!! You made this an enjoyable and unforgettable session!
Cannot wait to see the rest! We wish you could shoot our wedding in Michigan. Many, many thanks! :)