Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kristi and Patrick

I had so much fun at my session with Kristi and Patrick. I cannot wait to photograph their wedding next May.

022_05-30-09_E

005_05-30-09_E

027_05-30-09_E_ws

033_05-30-09_E_sl

058_05-30-09_E_hi

035_05-30-09_E_vg

063_05-30-09_E_hi

065_05-30-09_E_vg

How we met: Although we were friends for about a year, romance started to "brew" when Patrick began making weekly visits to see me at the Starbucks where I worked. He would read the paper until I got a break. I would serve him up a custom made drink and we'd sit and talk. Cozy Sundays by the fire at Starbucks, sipping our drinks, we'd discovered how much we had in common. After a few months of these visits, Patrick finally asked me out.

Our First Date: Dinner at The Point followed by a game of pool Date and Where or How he proposed: Patrick and I got engaged January 5th. After dinner we were downtown Raleigh walking through a park at nighttime. The stars were out and we were having fun swinging on the swings. We sat down on a bench underneath a huge oak tree and before I knew it he was down on one knee. It was really cute because he quoted a line from our mutually favorite movie, "So I Married an Axe Murderer."

Our favorite things to do or places to go: We enjoy watching funny movies, drinking Starbucks (of course), eating Chinese food, trips to Target, hanging out with our friends and weekend trips to Wilmington, NC.

Wedding Date: May 30, 2009
Location: Magnolia Manor Plantation in Warrenton, NC

No comments: