Wednesday, February 11, 2009

B-day Finale

7:00 pm Birthday Surprise #3--I had a consultation last night with a couple who has a relationship that anyone would admire. They have an amazing, heart felt story to tell about genuine friendship and love. Laschon has a heart of gold and was the highlight of my b-day. Laschon-- some people may see receiving balloons on their b-day as an expectation but for me it was truly heart warming and something I will never forget. Thank you for showing me a little more of "who you are" by sharing this thoughtful gesture. I am so looking forward to photographing you and Ajani's wedding in Oct.
_NTP2494

_NTP2496

7:30pm Celebrate with friends-- Good energy=Good times
Thank you so much for coming out tonight to help make this day memorable and fun!
Baby Birthday Cones!!
_NTP2527_HW
The Lone Cone-- Lauren, that was yours--you missed out!!
_NTP2539_HW
Cheers!!!
_NTP2529_v
_NTP2501_V
_NTP2506_V
_NTP2507_V
_NTP2516_V
_NTP2552_V
_NTP2561_V
_NTP2573_V
_NTP2542_V
_NTP2571_V
susan
Lots of LOVE!!
_NTP2536_v
_NTP2578_V
Except for the Chocolate cake...review was a thumbs down all across the board.
_NTP2579_hw
Other than that...it was a perfect day. It wasn't Hawaii but I am certainly not complaining. Relaxation, massage, flowers, balloons dinner with friends...what more could a girl ask for?! :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Awww, thanks for saving that last cone for me :) Wish I could have made it out there but at least I got to see some good photos of you guys having fun...now I'm HUNGRY!!!