Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2010 Contest Series comes to a Close

As I gear up for Fall Sessions and the Holiday Season the 2010 Contest Series comes to a close. I had such a blast featuring some local talent at the First Friday Events! Thank you to all who participated. Keep up the good work! Since it was such a success I will certainly entertain the idea of launching another Contest Series in the near future.

If you were a Finalist and have not yet picked up your submission print that I hung up for voting please contact me to schedule a time to swing by the studio and get it. You will have until Oct 15th to pick up your complimentary print.

***Winners for August Natural Beauty Theme will hang at Brueggers until Oct 15th.

TO VIEW 2010 Finalists and Winners: Click HERE

Can't believe I am already in full motion with Holiday Sessions. This week will be the last Beach Session Series of the Season as I venture to Carolina Beach & Kure Beach once more:)!!!

No comments: