Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Bond for Life!

COURTNEY & JASON will tie the knot this Saturday at the fabulous Rose Hill Plantation in Nashville.

Here is how their story begins:
063_07-31-10_E
063_07-31-10_E_R
051_07-31-10_E_R
040_07-31-10_E_R

How we met: Jason and I met through mutual friends when we were 15 years old at his Hobgood Academy basketball game. We exchanged numbers and two weeks later went on our first date!

Our First Date: We couldn't drive yet, so we went on a double date with friends Cody and Lauren (both in our wedding party, though not together anymore) to Deadwood. Deadwood is a restaurant/live music venue in Bear Grass, North Carolina. We all went on a Saturday night and saw a band called Switch. Our first slow dance was to Prince's "Purple Rain" hahah! :) On Sunday lunch at my Grandma's and told my mom I was going to marry that boy one day!

How he proposed: Jason proposed June 19, 2009. I had to work until 9:00pm and was starving. I called Jason on the way home to tell him how hungry I was and was actually annoyed when he told me he hadn't picked anything up for dinner (oops!) When I walked inside our condo there was flowers & a note that said "Please say yes!" on the steps. When I walked upstairs he had my favorite meal on the table and was waiting for me on one knee!

Our favorite things to do: We love going to the beach, playing golf, skiing, tailgating during ECU Football season (go Pirates!), going out to dinner and trying new foods, going out with friends.

Wedding Date: July 31, 2010

Location: Rose Hill Plantation, Nashville, North Carolina

No comments: