Monday, July 12, 2010

Fabulous Spring Brides!

This Spring was jam packed with excitement from Weddings to First Friday's to launching our new Photo Contest Series!!!

My clients ROCK! You are all so stinkin' cute and I am so happy to have had the honor to be a part of this special time in your lives.

Take a peak at this FANTABULOUS E-session at Buku and The Diner with RHIAN & MATT who have an AWESOME "how he proposed story" and tied the knot on June 19th...Congratulations!!!
001_032_RM_2010
005_037_RM_2010_C
003_022_RM_2010
008_029_RM_2010_WS
011_049_RM_2010
010_048_RM_2010_WS
014_060_RM_2010
How We met: Matt and I met at a ski resort while we were skiing with separate groups of friends. We dated for several months before Matt moved to NC to be closer to me while I attended law school at UNC.

Our First Date: Our first date after meeting on the slopes was at a romantic restaurant in Richmond, Virginia where I was living when we met.

Our Favorite Things to Do:
We love staying active; we ski, enjoy running, being outdoors, and traveling.

How he Proposed: Matt proposed while we were on vacation in Maui, Hawaii. We had been snorkeling for an hour or so and were slowly making our way back to the shore. Matt swam ahead and then waved me over to where he was and asked me to reach down and look at something. He had a little treasure chest he hid under a rock on the bottom of the ocean. Fearing I would drop the ring or it would float away, Matt put a fake ring in the box and had the real one in the hotel.

Wedding Date: June 19th

Wedding Location: Grand Cayman Island

Comment: Matt and I are so thankful we were able to meet Nancy and have her take our engagement photos! She was enthusiastic, creative, and fun!

AND NOW...for the highlights of my fabulous Brides and Grooms from Spring 2010!
See more images from these amazing weddings on our FaceBook fan page. Click HERE!
cover_5-1-10_proof_book
cover_5-15-10_proof_book
cover_5-22-10_W_proofbook
Cover
cover_6-19-10_W_proofbk

No comments: